So well OK, you will find entire BOOKS about Mindful Eating, Mindful Walking, Mindful Mindfulness, whatever. One lever about creativity is combination, so I think you should write a book about another thing to do mindfully.
Put a poop mindfully is one of the best way to be a good mindfuller. Here are the 21 secrets, in disorder. Mindfulness does not care about sequence, order, etc.
- Don’t watch your cellphone, or any magazine, silly!
- Be awaaare of what’s happening
- Feel it, visualize the poo’s journey in you until, well, voilà
- Inspire, and visualize the air’s journey into your lungs
- Focus – but not too much
- Put down your panties… mindfully
- Never force out, but grin
- Be grateful and graceful, it goes without saying
- Between each push, think about it, and breathe deeper
- Know how and when to wait
- Watch the door and free your mind, that’s it
- Watch your hands when you grab paper, they’re dancing for you
- Be mindful about what you do with the paper, roll, fold : mindful always!
- Feel the color of the paper, it means something, mindfullnessly
- Open and/or close the door mindfully
- If you can, put a poo under the open sky – mother nature etc
- Calm is strength
- Don’t think; thoughts are just harmless black birds passing by, that’s all
- Be aware of your force
- Close your eyes, sometimes but not always
- Listen! Feel all you senses and be in harmony with noises
So what do you think of all these posts everywhere, built on this pattern : “n things your must know about this subjects”? Can be 12 funniest lolcats, 5 sex revelations, 6 best new technology or 12 tricks for photographers… Can you resist these hooks (which aims at you to go to other pages full of ads, of course)?
Thanks for reading! Have a nice poo!