It’s just a little dial. Something is lacking. And then you ask questions just to pull out things :
- Where? In your life? In a recipe? In the way you do something? In your job?
- How much is lacking? From complete change to “just a little thing”…
- How did you realize? Comparison? Thinking? Someone told you?
- What can you do? A movement (what kind?)? An inner change? Adding something?
But there are many “shades” of that.
- Something is lacking : just add it, and problem solved!
- Something is lacking, you know it, but you don’t know what it is lacking. You have to search, to explore and compare.
- You have the feeling that something is lacking, but no clue about the nature of it and even if it’s true! It’s called incompleteness.
So what? I don’t know! You maybe just have to let it go!
Thanks for reading!
Instagram : danurben