“Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.”
To say it very quickly, Henri Bergson, a French philosopher, says there are 2 ways to know something : Analysis is “turning around” the thing, it gives you a map, but Intuition is about “entering” it, it’s the only way to “feel” what is the thing. That makes sense, right?
Well, I linked this with the two MBTI families, INFJ (F is for Feeling) and INTJ (T is for Thinking).
What is YOUR way of appreciating things? Do you think, or do you feel?
I think I’m obsessed with the idea of weaving a braid with two opposite tools. Reason & Feeling, Numbers & Harmony, Improvisation & Schedules, Slow & Fast, etc. I constantly play with the idea of weaving them.
- Maybe you are, like me, a INTFJ?
- Maybe you like to be moved by a symphony AND to know how it’s built?
- Maybe you like to have projects AND to decide thing in a second.
- Maybe you invent poetry with your nose in the wind AND you organize words precisely while you write.
- Maybe you like to decide and organize things AND you pray God at the same time?
So… when I do tests about MBTI I find myself a INTJ, but sometimes a INFJ. I feel like the French knight with a sword in a hand and an axe in the other. I hope you appreciate my power! 🙂
Why thinking couldn’t weave feeling?
Thanks for reading. Have a nice weekend!
Instagram : nachoyague
4 thoughts on “#INFJ & #INTJ & the Tango Feeling/Thinking”