Look contented, look happy, when you’re pretty disturbed inside, that’s “Faire bonne figure”, you put a brave face on your face. Watching this concept gives you a dashboard, an instrument panel :
- It’s a matter of politeness, first.
- You don’t want to embarrass the others.
- You don’t want to appear as a fool, either!
- Yes, it’s a mask.
- Somewhere inside of you, there’s a pilot.
- Trying to look natural is awkward.
- Therefore you can speak too much, too loud, or be too quiet, etc.
- Somewhere inside of you, you HOPE that the other side will guess.
- Somewhere inside of you, you HOPE that the other side will stop.
- Somewhere inside of you, you HOPE that the other side did not make on purpose to put you into this merdy situation.
- Amor Fati!
Putting a brave face on you is exhausting. It charges you in dark energy : Don’t mess too much with someone who’s been in this state…
Thanks for reading!
I’m perfectly OK
Instagram : itspeteski