Changing the past is a cool way to be mean!
Imagine you are with an ex-lover. You have a good opportunity to be nasty-bitchy! Of course, you don’t love each other anymore, these things happen all the time, right? No big deal.
But you can add something today, with the help of words :
Change the past!
(OK, in fact you will NOT change the past, it’s not really something you can do, right?)
You just have to tell your ex that… what you lived together was : (here, you have many possibilities : “fake”, “a lie”, “wrong”, “difficult”, “a mistake”, etc).
What you lived was great, at the time, you know it, OK? You showed it and lived it, and you said it too. Now : you just say the contrary, change the past, say you were “incompatible”, or that you “faked it”, etc… You’ll find your way. She just has to understand that she disappointed you.
Of course, this has no other purpose than to be mean, OK?
The consequences are cool :
- You ex will have a painful moment of doubt, like “OMG maybe he’s right, it was faked, all incompatibility and blindness”.
- Then she’ll be hurt by the fact that she could really live all this love story like an illusion.
- Then she’ll be hurt by the loss of good memories, which will now turn into bitterness. “OH then it was not true??!”.
- Then, after a while, she’ll remember, she’ll realize that, well, “we were probably REALLY happy”, then she’ll be hurt to realize that her ex told her that… to be mean.
- Then she’ll be more hurt to try to understand WHY this ex-lover would like to be this mean to her…
Whatever : you reached your goal.
Because, well, there’s probably some gold left, in her heart. She knows. And, by Jove!, it was a cool love story!
Well, you can now add some points by talking about how cool is your life now. Without her, of course. Justifies the means. This works pretty well.
The other part (changing the past) does not work for a long time. Gold is there, has been discovered, and no magic (but death) can kill the gold. She already forgave him. She is grateful. Love is a good energy, after all, right?
Thanks for reading!