Here’s to the ones who dream
Foolish as they may seem
Here’s to the hearts that ache
Here’s to the mess we make
She told me
“A bit of madness is key
To give us new colors to see“
I could use a deleuzian concept for this blog : Machine… a word Gilles Deleuze used for S/Z of Roland Barthes, too. Those who know, will know.
My blog is a Machine, an entity which swallows things, ideas, concepts, memories, sights, life, quotes, website. Anything can enter my blog and will potentially come out a few paragraphs later like a little candypoo.
The machine itself is a bit quirky :
- It’s changing all the time
- It’s casual (because I’m an amateur, and… “I’ve seen things…”)
- It’s multi-faceted
- It contains plenty of little engines
Many little engines are indeed running in operation here.
- Recycler (I use old letters, emails, diary, even my own blog)
- Thief (I steal concepts from many books or articles, and I built up two bookshelves of “books with seeds” for this purpose).
- Many mouths (sociology, music, art, psychology, parenting, etc).
- Antennas. To guess.
- Combiner that links ideas that should never be linked.
- Microscope that searches tools, structures, patterns, skeletons.
- Translation : I’m French and I write in English on purpose. Like a “necessary displacement”, an important decenterization. I needed it.
- Collecting : I like to gather ideas like seashells, which will in the end draw something, globally.
- Blender mixing concepts or domains to see what spillspurts out.
- Frenchiness : I don’t work that much, I’m casual and I like to define my own rules. I’m disobedient. And certainly not steady. And I judge. Ohlalaaaaa.
- A bunch of tools : a map drawer, a mirror, a fences jumper, a rules eroder, a veiled referencer.
- Hydra : A child having fun. A storyteller. A thinker. A lover. A father. A bookseller.
- Inchoater (“don’t finish, please, and let it opened”).
- Grid : most of the time unappropriate, to see what it can see.
- Energy. It’s been provided – at the beginning – by the golden knowledge that a splendid high-level of conversation can exist. It stayed in the machine, like a burning core. This core radioactivate a wave : SHARE.
This machine held me alive for a long time! Today it’s a part of me. A daily one. I’m this machine. I like to blog!
Most of the time, everything I put in it helps me to know who I am, what I want, what I’ve been through, what I wish, what makes me smiles.
This article was the meta-article of the month, yeyyyy.
Is your blog a machine too? What is YOUR machine made of? Do you need to decenter too? Why?
Have a great day!
Here’s to the mess we make
Instagram : bodylanguage
Everybody’s talking about “golden voices”. But don’t you hear, when Emma Stone speaks at the beginning of the clip, that her voice is made of silver?? There’s a veil. It’s silver. Period.