It’s a strong energy
When you write a blog article, you use a combination of processes, which are all similar to translation.
- You have a confused “big picture” idea you need to put into an article
- You have a necklace of confused ideas you need to put into sentences
- You have the words and they go fast, you don’t type fast enough
- You are, while typing, parasitized by the process of shaping it
- While you write and shape, the critic into you judges what’s written
- All these are disturbed and jostled by new spurting ideas pushing in the back
- You have to link your paragraphs
- You have to check your spelling
- You have to work through your reasoning, from beginning to end
All these (and I forgot probably a dozen more) are a like a translation between your boiling brain AND the words you see dancing on your screen.
A big part of writing is choosing…
I don’t know!
What do you think? Do we need to be aware of that? What levers are available? What can we change? What for?
Have a nice day!
Instagram : ninoleone60