Nahhh don’t worry, I’m not like that. Moreover I don’t care : I don’t travel, haha. I never took a plane! I know it’s sad. I will visit. One day.
OK now I put the
<Sarcasm Mode ON> :
When you travel you meet Types. Today let’s forget local idiots and focus on travelers.
- Drivers don’t understand their motors are noisyboring and carry the possibility of accidents and consecutive deaths or unpleasant hospital sojourns
- Photographers are worrying they have to find their frame and consecutively they never see anything – plus they bore friends and family in their living room when they’re back in endless photographic messexhibitions
- Selfies idiots are just selfies idiots – OK put “I’m in Italy” on Facebook to say you’re happy there
- Ignorants ignore history of the place they visit – it’s just “cool”
- Mainstream tourists are horrible they wanna climb the Eiffel Tower but don’t know why it’s here – they see the Taj Mahal but ignore there are other great places in this city
- Bus Tourists cattling in groups to see what “has to be seen” – take a pic!
- Other types I’ll add later. You have any ideas?
<Sarcasm Mode OFF>
Nahh I love you, fellow travelers. You’re NOT like these, after all, right?
I don’t travel. But I know Paris a little. I have been rue Legendre (c’est aux Batignolles), completely ignoring that Manet lived there, in the same street, and met his friends in cafés around. Verlaine and Sisley lived Rue Nollet! And these friends talking about painting was made by Bazille rue de la Condamine. Well, I had a pizza here, once. Oh. My.
Next time I’ll sit on a bench near the church, at night, and talk with ghosts of Manet and his friend Baudelaire.
Stupid tourist me.
Have a nice day!