This morning I read over My Archetype? Koala. With glasses…, an article about different boxes I stay in.
I’m a Taurus, Gemini ascending. In China I’m a Horse of Fire (please kneel)! In MBTI I’m an INFJ for almost sure. And I’m a 5, The Observer, in Enneagram.
In some of these disciplines, from the “Dot” you represent, they talk about directions, the forwards. My Taurus “becomes” Gemini. My 5 have inner tendencies, etc…
So I have an idea for a book – and as I will never write it, I give it to you :
Make a big LIST of your qualities and characteristics.
From EACH item, draw two arrows.
- One is your TENDENCY, the natural evolution of the item. Yes it can be bad : poor you, what to do what to do!
- Two is about EFFORTS you should make (it’s maybe the contrary of One but it doesn’t have to).
(because of course if you use your “name” (Scorpio ENFP blah blah) to be a lazy “I’m like that take it or leave it”, it’s wrong, you should go to hell now. Allez!
- If your brain is Black & White, you’re analytical, you obey rules and you use your reason – but sometimes you should use Colors, take risks and use your intuition and listen to your fantasies.
- If you’re slow, you can get stuck, but you could also choose to move fast (and you know you can).
- If you live in a place you could visit another country all in a sudden.
- If you’re churchy, everything linked to pleasure is more or less forbidden or guilty – shup it up today and you go girl!
- If you’re a Taurus you’re slow and you like your quiet home – go outside and take fast decisions. If you’re a Capricorn, well : you’re also a Wolf, go run with the wolves!
- If your life and brain is structured too much, use some tools to bypass your mess : alcohol, sex, and sounds!
- Shut up words : music will talk to you without them and… free something.
- What is forbidden? Why? REALLY?
Ok what do you need to evolve? Someone else? A long time? A shock? Intuition? How is the path himself? What tools do we need?
Thanks for reading!
(sorry for my English, it’s getting worse and I hope you don’t laugh too much)
Photo : Eve Arnold