This is a little triple-branched structure I propose you, as a set of leverages or as a dial. Weapon of choice.
Take progress, change, movement. I give you three roads :
Well that’s easy :
- You move forward on the same road.
- Or you change what you’re doing (or the way you move).
- Or you attack the ancient road.
Mmmhh. It’s something any artist thought about. Knowing the old masters, he can :
- Start from where they are and go further.
- Do something else (disruption?).
- Do the contrary.
It’s a funny toolset, right? My pencil case…
Where will I put it? What’s the ground here? Changes? Choices? Decisions? Movement? Avant-Garde? Invention?
Then, where to apply? Marketing? Art? Poetry? Teaching? Management? Science?
Thanks for reading!