This is not much of an article, but you know me : when I have a pattern in mind, a little tool or the piece of a map, I have to write about it.
My pattern here is about someone who comes back, enriched.
Enriched with experience, of course…
- You have a restaurant and your cook partner goes to France for a YEAR. He learned things, because when he comes back he’s different. He knows more things. He shows you. He has different ways…
- You lover quits you, it’s a real break-up. She met someone else… But it doesn’t really work, thus she’s back in your arms… with new caresses and techniques. You notice. Does she notice you noticed?
- A midwife quits your country to improve her skills in… India. What happens when she’s back?
- You’re a painting teacher, and you… etc…
- A son comes back home after he…
- In a company, a manager comes back with team after a month with the CEO…
See my pattern? You can draw overthinking mind-maps about this :
- Do you have to go away to “come back”, of can you do it innerly? You’d have “enriched” by your researches, and “enriched” by the fact of being elsewhere…
- Is it dangerous and where is it?
- What about the noticement? You are suddenly and mysteriously enriched therefore others know something happened… somewhere else.
- Can enrichment be disguised, hidden into a false impoverishment?
- What is “resistance to change”, here, for both parts?
- The change is always happening because we grow up, so is this article about a disruption? Like : Not “more” or “more intense”, but “more complex”, or “different”?
- Why is this weaving comeback/enriched interesting? Why come back, after all? Enrichment elsewhere as steam to stay out and not coming back, ever. Enlightenment?
- What’s the difference between this and “move forward/enriched”?
- What are the risks and ways of failure, here?
- Is the comeback a way to compare? To triumph?
- What if the comebacker doesn’t realize how much it’s a big deal for whom discovers these squirting “new knowledge”?
- Do you know other stories?
- How to link this with “the return of the prodigal son” pattern?
- What the fuck do we do with returners? Admire them? Be jealous? Kill them? Smack’em go away where you come from, idiot, them? Unnoticing politely their progress?
Thanks for reading!
The returner can come back and enrich your life but often they are very different. Different can be good but it can also make too many differences. With loved ones, maybe you both have to leave then come back together, or not.
LikeLiked by 1 person