French Insults beginning with a “P”? Why P? Why not?
Well, all letters are used for insults, as you can guess, but we French love the P ones. You just have to make it flap & whip, right?
- Porc ! (pig), for those who did dirty things. You have to insist on P, OKey?
- Peau de Vache ! (skin of a cow) for cow, or bitch (a spiteful person)
- Pignouf ! : dimwit, slob
- Plouc ! : rube
- Pouffiasse ! : floozy – this one is pretty mean and strong
- Pourriture ! (filth) : filthy so-and-so, louse
Some sounds vintage, like “pochard” (drunkard), or extra-mean, like “pute borgne” (blind whore)
We often add “espèce de” before one. It’s like when, in English, you say
- Ne touche pas à ça espèce de petit morveux !
- Don’t touch that you snotty-nosed little kid!
Thanks for reading!
More ? :