What will you explore in the next 10 days?
• The best albums of Arvo Pärt? (or what’s the best version of Brahms 4)
• Willa Cather‘s life? (or how Tennessee Williams is adapted in movies)
• Why the black in Pierre Soulages paintings? (or Picasso in the 1930s)
• What does Aldous Harding sing? (or Rose Elinor Dougall)
• Is it the moment to explore Francis Ford Coppola‘s movies? (or Truffaut’s)
• What are the elements of the Battle of Kursk? Waterloo?
Who else? Pinker? Kundera? Losey? Plath? Masina? Hosoda? Pinter? Doisneau?
What else? Poetry translators’ difficulties? History of Roma? Nietzsche’s last books? Russian cinema? French musicals? Brasil’s cooks? Best Puccini’s operas?
How do you get out of “reacting” in front of what’s talked today?
How to do it? Web searches? Biographies? Books? Documentaries? YouTube?
Thanks for reading!