Hi! I just found this title in my big list of more than 400 article-drafts, and I loved it. So there it is. Let’s find a tool.
I probably read an interview of Bono, telling about a big “problem” with songs : What do you do with a bad song?
- You can trash it, or just keep the bits somewhere and wait.
- You can try to heal the song, like a doctor, finding what is wrong or ill or boring here. Ask someone maybe?
- You can take two or three bad songs and operate a graft, transplanting ideas on others – with the secret hope that some shocks, weirdies and surprises will come out of it.
- You can rush and be casual and make is worser… then interesting? Hmmm…
- You can keep it like that and hope someone will love it!
These tools applies to : “What do you do with a bad …?” (book, marriage, team, president, etc).
It’s option 3 that I often choose, like for my Chronicles these days. I pile drafts, and that’s all. If I entertain someone somewhere on the planet, I’m happy, though I’m a bit sorry for my bad English.
Thanks for reading!