C’est très intéressant, l’idée du développement de l’enfant (see, you almost can read French!). Child development is interesting to study :
- Physical growth
- Language and communication
In fact, when you have a baby and you see his/her evolution, it’s really like you could notice the upgrades!
When we grow adult, there are phases when we develop too. Most of them are inevitable, linked to aging, divorce or bereavement. The loss puts you forward, to evolve.
But there are also more positive, inner development processes. Stages of life, meeting interesting personalities, love, new hobbies : we grow, even at 40, at 50, etc.
How to evolve? You can, like a tree :
- Develop an aspect of yourself you already know, like growing a new branch on the tree.
- Rotate, make a more complete change.
- Invent a branch, or a root in the soil.
- Displacement, like changing country.
- Discover an atrophied part of you which needs care, a Face B.
- Find your “big less“, find something you won’t do any more.
What does it mean? Can it be frightening? If you change too much, what about the system you live in (family)? What are the resistance to change (in you/outside)?
What will you do?
What are the verbs you need? Insist? Dare? Cut? Listen?
Thanks for reading!