Here are a few bad management ideas to apply if you want your team exhausted, potatosad, ineffective or bored :
- Bossy Tinpot Dictators are the worst pain in the ass ever. One could wonder how they just find the drive to “be” that Type.
- Delation based reports is a plague. You just pick up the worse idiots in your team and give them a little cap. Have your favorites to do this.
- Micromanagement is exhausting. Just keep check on people and give little orders about their job (where they don’t need you at all).
- Incompetence or cruelty? Make you team wonder if your strategy is based on one or the other…
- Give orders without explanations, even if you know that your employees will wonder why you need this.
- Don’t ask your team what they think how things should be done.
- Make your team lose their time (for example to fix your mistakes).
- Give paradoxal orders (a command that would undo the other one).
- Suspicion : just show your team you mistrust everything they do for the job.
- Procrastination is great. Just hope the problems will be fixed by magic. Answer it’s “not the moment to talk about it”.
- Invent useless rules. Watch people struggle.
- Be unreliable. Say A to Bill and B to Bob. Decide randomly in the end.
A team is a clock, an engine. There are two types of managers. You can put a little oil here and there, from time to time, and let people work. They all know their job. Or you can add sand.
Instagram : marisharasikoskinen