There are “seed words” like this one. Just a word. This word is covered with moving strings. It resonates. It’s like a multi-tool. Difference:
- Difference “of what”? Intensity? Nature?
- Do we talk about meaning, or identity?
- Can two things be different in appearance, but not in itself?
- Quality or quantity?
- Are differences oppositions? What (and why) is affirmation of difference(s)?
- Are differences states? Like raw and cooked, alive and dead.
- What’s the struggle to define differences and where do we see that?
- If compliance is a state, what is a superior accomplishment? What is deviance?
- What is resemblance? How is resemblance a difference?
- Must difference be represented?
- What is simulacra? What is virtual? Is it the same, but not the same?
- What are structures, or models? Finding “the same” within differences? Are there levels of differences then?
- Is negation opposition?
- What is differentiation? The process of becoming different? Who notices?
- What is diversity?
- Can one cancel differences? What for? How?
- What is extension? What is “to grow”? Evolution? Are there levels and stages? What are stages?
- What is an evolving system? What evolves, what parts? Is there a “system of growing differences”?
Where do we see this?
Thanks for reading!