It’s lunch break.
You Introvert, I know you! You have your quiet spot to eat, right?…
Suddenly you hear what seems to be a one-man band screaming his joy, yelling in laughter, bringing a small group into noisy happiness. Hahaha!
- They are happy
- They are noisy
- They like pranks
- Rib-tickling funny stories they love
- They speak like “He said this – then I said that”, in loops
- They have big voices
- They love TV
- Laughing hard
You inner-facepalm while you have to eat, then you need strategies.
- Go out for a walk under the trees.
- Choose weird hours to eat in quiet.
- Mentally train yourself to close your ears
- Find another human-being to conversation with
- Acceptance Amor-Fati driven
- Wait for coffee breaks : they smoke (they always smoke)
You can quit, but that’s silly. Hicks are like mosquitoes. Everywhere.
Have a nice day!