Imagine you want to explore the life of Abraham Lincoln, or the D-Day. You can do that the proper way, reading a biography or watching a good documentary. But I like to find other path, in a roundabout way, finding another door, another color, being a little casual and inappropriate.
Take the Lincoln example. You can :
- Read about someone’s around : his wife, a general, his murderer.
- Read about what happened after him, or the American life before him.
- Find pictures on the web about him, his life, his handwritten letters.
- Read a diary of somebody who knew him.
- Find everything about his opponents.
- Explore one month only of his life and the country’s life too.
- Find a Lincoln forum on the web and spend months exploring, reading questions and answers of specialists.
Casualness in knowledge exploration is a possible way.
Thanks for reading!