This is a Google Translation. Sorry.
“If only you had been taught, rather, to be happy by staying still. All these stories about your own path. Find your way. Follow your path. While it could be that we are made to live on a square, or in a public garden, there without moving, to make life go, it could be that we are a crossroads, the world needs us to stay there without moving, it would be a disaster if we went, at a given moment, to follow our road, but which road? The others are roads, I am a place, I do not lead to any place, I am a place.
We all read about signs. Coincidences. Synchronicity. You get helped when you need it. You meet the good persons, etc.
You can also read : Coincidences? Are you serious?
But… what does it mean when you do get signs anymore?? You can go move through your life without being on the look out, or you can search them like crazy : nopething.
A few hypothesis :
- I get signs, but I don’t “get” them
- I don’t understand
- I forgot how to “read” them
- No more signs… is a sign
- I have to manage by myself
- The one who sent me signs is dead
- The one who sent me signs lets me rest, gives me a break
- The one who sent me signs wants me to reconnect with reality without looking out for them
- I have to pass a milestone before receiving more
- I finished my quota. No more signs in stock. F.
- I disappointed my signs sender
- I miss an ingredient to get them. Meeting people? Traveling? Creating?
- An activity which opens a canal
- I need to switch on my inner antennas, to make energy circulate
- I am at the point I don’t need signs anymore, therefore I suppose I’m ready and I have to act immediately – but I have no clue what to do, dobidou
- All this crybaby “signs” thing is bouleshit, you’d better understand by yourself if you’re on the right path or not. Have a glass of wine. Cheers!
What would you add? What happens?
Have a nice day! Thanks for reading!
Instagram : marso1107
OK I’m french. My english is a frenglish, it’s rusty and wobbly, et voilà. Try me, though. I’ll do my best. I promise. If sometimes it’s too bad, just laugh at me or roll you eyes.
Qu’est-ce que c’est que cet “Eloge amusé de la Troisième Voie” ?
The Happy Praise of the Third Path is a state of mind, or a game if you prefer, consisting of
1/ Noticing that most of choices are dual : A or B ?
2/ Then immediatly choosing to… step aside and pick up : C !
The C choice, or the Third Path, is very funny to apply. It’s, in fact, flying away on another territoire. It’s refusing to be trapped in what people chose for you.
If A runs of gas and B runs on diesel, then C rides his bike, of course.
A smokes. B struggles and tries to stop. C don’t smoke at all, never did (“that gives sick things to you”).
There’s a controversial anniversaire expo about a painter. You like (A) ? You don’t like (B) ? Oh : you are currently reading a book about Puccini under a tree (C) ?
Tool : ALWAYS try to find the C outside a bi-faced choice. You don’t always have to use that C choice, but know it exists.
Pro or Con ? There’s a place outside of that. And maybe it’s your place !