The “I want to eat the world” state is a strange disease. I think we all cross this state at different parts of our life :
- When you’re a teen.
- When you’re about 20 years old.
- When you really fall in love for the first time.
- When you ineffectively want to express something through art or writing.
- In midlife crisis after you watched your life and said “Now what?”.
- Under intense boredom.
You feel FILLED of energy, wishes, willpower, drive, but there’s also a huge frustration.
This frustration comes from a powerlessness, an incapacity to find a way to unfoldblossom this strength. You want to eat the world, but how?
- You have the drive but not the purpose or the goal.
- You have the drive but not strength enough (or any more).
- You have the drive but you’re stuck in the cages of your own life.
- You don’t have enough time, or money, or anything : you lack.
- You never find where to apply this energy.
- Everything you try fails.
- Your heart is burnt to the ground and your tired.
- You feel you’d need some help, but you get zero.
- I boils inside without any apparent way out for this steam.
So what now what? Well, nothing! Either you find, or not. Try ways to explore, to steampipework something. Begin things and watch. Ask around you. Invent goals for this energy.
If it fails, well, just watch and feel it boiling inside. That’s the acceptorian oriental way…
Thanks for reading!
Instagram : bodylanguage